#15 Gandesa Way, on Balboa Golf Course
This quality built custom home will exceed your expectations. Every effort was made to design this home and anticipate the necessary and convenience features that make this home much more than an ordinary spec. house. This 3 bedroom / 3 bath with two car garage and golf cart bay has built-in work shop and many extras.
- Size:2,288 sq. ft.
- Construction:100% Masonary - using a combination of brick and limestone
- Roof:30 year architectural composition shingle with vented ridge for energy efficiency
- Insulation:Walls: R-28, Attic: R-40
- Foundation:Concrete slab
- Flooring:Engineered Pre-finished oak hardwood, plush short pile carpet, and ceramic/porcelain tile
- Cabinets:Custom designed and constructed using red oak
- Countertops:Exotic granite chosen for its beauty and movement to compliment the cabinet color
- Kitchen:Frigidaire Professional appliances, double ovens - both ovens are convection ovens; cook top - offers dual burner size / controls on each burner plus a warmer burner; built in pot filler at the cook top; glass front cabinets for display; multiple "pull outs" in cabinets; built in spice rack pull out; main sink and prep sink - both have super quiet disposals; dual pantries for added storage
- Laundry Room:Convenient washer / dryer layout; utility sink in granite counter top; large laundry drawer pull out
- Master Bedroom:Spacious design with room for king sized bedroom suite and sitting area; recessed designer ceiling with indirect rope lighting, pre-wired for surround sound and wall mount TV
- Master Bath:Granite counter tops with designer fixtures; built in medicine cabinet at both sinks; marble shower with frameless heavy glass door; jacuzzi tub trimmed in marble and granite; custom oak cabinetry throughout; custom temperature shower valve
- Bedrooms 2 & 3:Built-in desk with file drawers and granite desk top; wired for a wall mount TV; ceiling fan
- Office:Built in desk with file drawers and granite desk top; wired for wall mount TV; ceiling fan